Thank you for your interest in FIBA. Our application and screening process for the FIBA 2019 program is now closed.
If you are an Israeli-based tech company interested in joining our program in Florida, please contact us regarding our 2020 program.
Only 10 companies will be selected to the 2019 program. An announcement will be made in early January.
The FIBA 2019 program will be offered in 2 sessions. The first session will begin on February 21st, 2019. The second session will begin on February 4th, 2019.
Companies selected to the program will be required to spend 2 weeks in Tampa. Additional visits will be required.
FIBA focused on companies in 6 main verticals:
1. Health-tech: digital health, health and wellness monitoring tech, medical devices
2. Urban-tech: technology for the real estate industry, innovative construction solutions, smart city technologies
3. Secure-tech: security and defense technologies with a private sector focus
4. Logistics & distribution: supply chain, e-commerce and other logistics and distribution technologies improving efficiencies
5. Energy-tech: management and conservation
6. Sport-tech: athlete development/monitoring, smart stadiums, health & fitness
Sign up for our newsletter and receive alerts and information on upcoming events and updates on programs.
Upload File Size shouldn’t exceed 2mb