Thank you for your interest in FIBA. If you are leading an Israeli-based tech company, and are interested in the FIBA 2019 program, please complete the application below.
The application process for the FIBA 2019 Launch program is now open. In order to be considered for the program you must submit an application by Nov. 23rd, 2018.
Only 10 companies will be selected to the 2019 program. An announcement will be made in early January.
The FIBA 2019 program will be offered in 2 sessions. The first session will begin on February 21st, 2019. The second session will begin on February 4th, 2019.
Companies selected to the program will be required to spend 2 weeks in Tampa. Additional visits will be required.
FIBA focused on companies in 6 main verticals:
1. Health-tech: digital health, health and wellness monitoring tech, medical devices
2. Urban-tech: technology for the real estate industry, innovative construction solutions, smart city technologies
3. Secure-tech: security and defense technologies with a private sector focus
4. Logistics & distribution: supply chain, e-commerce and other logistics and distribution technologies improving efficiencies
5. Energy-tech: management and conservation
6. Sport-tech: athlete development/monitoring, smart stadiums, health & fitness
If you have any questions about our program or the application process, please contact us.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive alerts and information on upcoming events and updates on programs.