Innovation Mission: Florida Department of Agriculture
Exclusive opportunity for Israeli innovators, researchers and experts in Hemp growing/production & Ag Robotics/Drones/AI
Virtual participation: November 16-19, 2020
Florida Department of Agriculture Innovation Mission:
The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) is committed to enhancing Florida agriculture through innovation and emerging technology. Learn more about Florida’s agriculture indistry here.
Agriculture Commissioner, Nikki Fried, established the Agriculture Innovations Workgroup for the purpose of identifying the main challenges for Florida growers, farmers, and supply chain partners, and examining cutting edge opportunities to solve these challenges.
FDACS recognizes the value in importing technology solutions that can keep Florida’s agricultural industry strong and competitive.
FDACS has partnered with FIBA to identify and feature Israeli innovators in the following areas:
- For labor reduction
- For precision agriculture
- Science behind growing and harvesting hemp (breeding/genetics, testing/quality control, nutrients, water, etc.)
- Hemp market (potential uses), and hemp production
Why You Should Apply
- Meet with Florida’s largest growers, agriculture investors, scientists and Government officials.
- Establish relationships with key contacts that are looking for solutions for current challenges unique to Florida.
- Exchange knowledge with other industry leaders on research findings, trends and opportunities.
About the Event
Format: This mission will be hosted as a 2-3 day virtual event. View event overview + schedule.
*Deadline for applications: September 15, 2020
*Invitations to participate in the mission will be sent in early October, 2020.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
FDACS Industry Partners
Some of the industry partners who are interested in participating in this mission include growers, distributors and supply chain partners across a variety of crops represented in Florida agriculture.